from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to ecology, the interrelationships of organisms and their environment.
- adj. not harmful to the environment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to ecology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to œcology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the science of ecology
- adj. characterized by the interdependence of living organisms in an environment
ecology + -ical (Wiktionary)