from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arranged in order of time of occurrence.
- adj. Relating to or in accordance with chronology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In order of time from the earliest to the latest
- adj. In units of time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to chronology; containing an account of events in the order of time; according to the order of time: as, a chronological table or narrative; a chronological arrangement of works of art.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or arranged according to temporal order
chronology + -ical (Wiktionary)