from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, morphology
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to morphology; of the character of morphology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pertaining to geological structure
- adj. relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language
- adj. relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
Sorry, no etymologies found.