from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to ontology.
- adj. Of or relating to essence or the nature of being.
- adj. Of or relating to the argument for the existence of God holding that the existence of the concept of God entails the existence of God.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to, ontology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to ontology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to ontology; of the nature of ontology; metaphysical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to ontology
Sorry, no etymologies found.