from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to pathology.
- adj. Relating to or caused by disease.
- adj. Of, relating to, or manifesting behavior that is habitual, maladaptive, and compulsive: a pathological liar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to pathology.
- adj. Relating to or caused by a physical or mental disorder.
- adj. Having properties which are counterintuitive or difficult to handle.
- adj. Having properties that cause unusually bad behaviour, especially regarding correctness or performance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as pathologic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition
- adj. of or relating to the practice of pathology
- adj. caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
Sorry, no etymologies found.