from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked with or displaying a date.
- adj. Old-fashioned; out-of-date.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marked with a date.
- adj. Out of date.
- adj. Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
- adj. No longer fashionable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
- adj. bearing a date.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
Sorry, no etymologies found.