from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of passé.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Past; gone by; hence, past one's prime; worn; faded.
- adj. Same as old-fashioned, a., 2.
- adj. Past; -- used appositively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A variant of pasch.
- n. In embroidery, same as tambour-work.
- Past; out of use; faded; specifically, as said of persons, past the heyday of life.
- n. In roulette, a bet that the number will be one of those from 19 to 36.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. out of fashion
Sorry, no etymologies found.