from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to demography.
- n. A portion of a population, especially considered as consumers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to demography.
- n. : A demographic criterion: a characteristic used to classify people for statistical purposes, such as age, race, or gender.
- n. A demographic group: a collection of people sharing a value for a certain demographic criterion.
- n. : An individual person's characteristic, encoded for the purposes of statistical analysis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to demography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to demography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to demography
- n. a statistic characterizing human populations (or segments of human populations broken down by age or sex or income etc.)
From demography + -ic. (Wiktionary)