from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or associated with the environment.
- adj. Relating to or being concerned with the ecological impact of altering the environment.
- adj. Medicine Of or relating to potentially harmful factors originating in the environment: environmental illness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. pertaining to one's environment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to the environment.
- adj. of or pertaining to the environment (definition 2).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the character of an environment; environing; surrounding: as, environmental influences.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. concerned with the ecological effects of altering the environment
- adj. of or relating to the external conditions or surroundings
Sorry, no etymologies found.