from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a department.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a department or division.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a department or division, as of a country.
- Of or pertaining to a department or branch, as of a government, a manufacturing or business undertaking or concern, public office, and the like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a department
department + -al (Wiktionary)