from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unrestrained; uncontrolled: unbridled anger.
- adj. Not wearing or being fitted with a bridle: an unbridled pony.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not fitted with a bridle
- adj. without restraint or boundary
- v. Simple past of unbridle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Loosed from the bridle, or as from the bridle; hence, unrestrained; licentious; violent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not having a bridle on; hence, unrestrained; unruly; violent; licentious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not restrained or controlled
Sorry, no etymologies found.