from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Corrupted; immoral; self-indulgent.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of debauch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Dissolute; dissipated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Corrupt; vitiated in morals or purity of character; given to debauchery; profligate.
- Characterized by or characteristic of debauchery: as, a debauched look; a man of debauched principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unrestrained by convention or morality
Sorry, no etymologies found.