from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Morally corrupt; perverted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of deprave.
- adj. Describing a person or action that is perverted or extremely wrong in a moral sense.
- adj. Also corrupt in a moral sense, or disposition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Perverted; vitiated: as, a depraved appetite.
- Morally bad; destitute of moral principle; corrupt; wicked: as, a depraved nature.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
Sorry, no etymologies found.