from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arousing disgust; repugnant. See Synonyms at offensive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. which causes disgust, repulsive, distasteful.
- v. Present participle of disgust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That causes disgust; sickening; offensive; revolting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing disgust; offensive to the taste, physical, moral, or esthetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
Sorry, no etymologies found.