from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not fit to be mentioned or discussed; unspeakable: unmentionable words.
- n. One that is not to be mentioned.
- n. Underwear.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not mentionable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being mentioned; unworthy of or unfit for being mentioned, named, or noticed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a garment worn under other garments
- adj. unsuitable or forbidden as a topic of conversation
Sorry, no etymologies found.