from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wave.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Exhibiting a wavelike form or outline; undulating; intended; wavy.
- adj. Having a wavelike appearance; marked with wavelike lines of color.
- adj. Having undulations like waves; -- said of one of the lines in heraldry which serve as outlines to the ordinaries, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a waving outline or appearance. See wave, transitive verb
- Same as watered: noting silk, forged steel, etc.
- In botany, undate.
- In heraldry, same as undé.
Sorry, no etymologies found.