from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Beyond dispute or doubt; undeniable: indisputable evidence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not disputable; not open to question; obviously true
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not disputable; incontrovertible; too evident to admit of dispute.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not disputable; not to be disputed; undoubtedly true; incontrovertible; incontestable.
- Synonyms Unquestionable, undeniable, irrefragable, indubitable, certain, positive, obvious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not open to question; obviously true
- adj. impossible to doubt or dispute
in- + disputable (Wiktionary)