from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to contest; unquestionable: incontestable proof of the defendant's guilt.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not contestable; indisputable; certain; incontrovertible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not contestable; not to be disputed; that cannot be called in question or controverted; incontrovertible; indisputable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not contestable; not admitting of dispute or debate; too clear to be controverted; incontrovertible; indisputable.
- Synonyms Indisputable, irrefragable, undeniable, unquestionable, indubitable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not open to question; obviously true
- adj. incapable of being contested or disputed
Sorry, no etymologies found.