from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to impeach: an unimpeachable witness.
- adj. Beyond reproach; blameless: unimpeachable behavior.
- adj. Beyond doubt; unquestionable: "works of such unimpeachable greatness” ( Musical Heritage Review).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not able to be impeached or reproached
- adj. blameless
- adj. beyond doubt
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not impeachable; not to be called in question; exempt from liability to accusation; free from stain, guilt, or fault; irreproachable; blameless
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not impeachable; not capable of being impeached, accused, censured, or called in question; free from guilt, stain, or fault; blameless; irreproachable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free of guilt; not subject to blame
- adj. beyond doubt or reproach
- adj. completely acceptable; not open to exception or reproach
Sorry, no etymologies found.