from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Perfectly clean. See Synonyms at clean.
- adj. Free from blemish; impeccable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Exceptionally clean
- adj. Impeccable and free from blemish
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without a spot; especially, free from reproach or impurity; pure; untainted; innocent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Free from spots, foul matter, or discoloration.
- Free from blemish, fault, or reproach; immaculate; pure.
- Guiltless; innocent: followed by of.
- Synonyms Unspotted, blameless, unblemished, irreproachable, untainted, untarnished.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. completely neat and clean
From Middle English spotles, equivalent to spot + -less. (Wiktionary)