from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being such as to have no match; incomparable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without peer or equal; unparalleled, nonpareil. Of the highest quality, best.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no peer or equal; matchless; superlative.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Unequaled; having no peer or equal; unmatched.
- Synonyms Matchless, unsurpassed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. eminent beyond or above comparison
peer + -less. (Wiktionary)