from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Beautiful, especially to the sight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. beautiful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of beauty; beautiful; very handsome.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Possessing beauty; sensuously beautiful.
- Synonyms Handsome, Pretty, etc. See beautiful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (poetic )beautiful, especially to the sight
Sorry, no etymologies found.