from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no spots.
- adj. Morally upright.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not having spots, particularly where this is unusual
- adj. unseen
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not spotted; free from spot or stain; especially, free from moral stain; unblemished; immaculate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not spotted or stained; free from spots. Free from moral stain; untainted with guilt; immaculate. Free from ceremonial uncleanness.
- Unblemished; faultless; pure; perfect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without soil or spot or stain
Sorry, no etymologies found.