from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having lines or bands of different color or texture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having stripes, decorated or marked with bands differing in color.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stripe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having stripes of different colors; streaked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having Stripes. See streaked.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked or decorated with stripes
Sorry, no etymologies found.