from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Incapable of being counted; innumerable. See Synonyms at incalculable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Too many to count; innumerable or incalculable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being counted; not ascertainable; innumerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being counted; without ascertained or ascertainable number; innumerable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too numerous to be counted
count + -less (Wiktionary)