from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being or seeming to be without an end; endless. See Synonyms at continual.
- adj. Tiresomely long; tedious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Existing or occurring without interruption or end; ceaseless, unending.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without termination; admitting no limit; boundless; endless; wearisomely protracted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without termination; endless; having no limits or limitation; unending; long drawn out: as, interminable space or duration; interminable sufferings.
- Synonyms Limitless, illimitable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tiresomely long; seemingly without end
Sorry, no etymologies found.