from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Seeming never to grow old.
- adj. Existing forever; eternal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having existed for so great a period of time that its longevity cannot be expressed.
- adj. Continuing infinitely or indefinitely.
- adj. Always appearing youthful; never seeming to age.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without old age limits of duration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without age; without definite limits of existence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. continuing forever or indefinitely
age + -less (Wiktionary)