from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not stopping; continuous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. continuous; continuing indefinitely without stopping
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not ceasing; not intermitting; continual.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj. uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
Sorry, no etymologies found.