from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Given to or characterized by repetition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Happening many times in a similar way; containing repetition; repeating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing repetition; repeating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing repetitions; repeating; repetitious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by repetition
- adj. repetitive and persistent
Sorry, no etymologies found.