from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no seams: seamless stockings.
- adj. Perfectly consistent: a seamless plot in the novel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no seams.
- adj. Without interruption; coherent; as, a seamless transition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without a seam.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no seams; without a seam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. smooth, especially of skin
- adj. perfectly consistent and coherent
- adj. not having or joined by a seam or seams
seam + -less (Wiktionary)