from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of repeat.
- adj. That repeats; repetitive.
- adj. Of a firearm: capable of firing multiple times without needing recharging.
- adj. Of a decimal: recurring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Doing the same thing over again; accomplishing a given result many times in succession.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The fraudulent voting, or attempt to vote, more than once for a single candidate in an election.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of doing or performing again
Sorry, no etymologies found.