from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition.
- adj. Unsporting or underhand.
- adj. Unfaithful or adulterous.
- v. Present participle of cheat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disposed to cheat or associated with cheating; fraudulent; dishonest: applied to persons.
- False; deceptive; made or fitted to defraud: applied to things.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not faithful to a spouse or lover
- adj. violating accepted standards or rules
- n. a deception for profit to yourself
Sorry, no etymologies found.