from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no date whatsoever.
- adj. So ancient that no date can be determined.
- adj. Having no limits in time; timeless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Out of one's head; deranged.
- adj. thick-headed
- adj. Without a date imprinted, assigned, or associated.
- adj. Having no date—a meeting with a lover or potential lover.
- adj. Timeless; immortal
- adj. Without a start; immemorial
- adj. Without an end; endless
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without date; having no fixed time.
- adj. not having a social companion for an occasion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no date; bearing nothing to indicate its date.
- Not distinguishable or divisible by dates; without incident; eventless.
- So old or far distant in time as to be undatable; of indefinitely long duration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of such great duration as to preclude the possibility of being assigned a date
- adj. not bearing a date
- adj. unaffected by time
- adj. having no known beginning and presumably no end
Unknown. Perhaps derived from Old English þeatless ("thoughtless', "without plan"). See also deedless. (Wiktionary)
Coined between 1585 and 1595 from date + -less (Wiktionary)