from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Korea.
- n. The language of the Koreans, possibly in the Altaic family.
- adj. Of or relating to Korea or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the Asian Peninsula comprising North Korea and South Korea.
- proper n. Official language of the people residing on the Korean Peninsula, and language of approximately 60 million people, in Asia, North America, and elsewhere.
- n. Designation given to the indigenous or naturalized people occupying the Korean Peninsula on the Asian continent, in either North Korea or South Korea.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Korea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Corean.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
Sorry, no etymologies found.