from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A poetic name for Ireland.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Ireland; anglicisation of Irish Éireann
- proper n. A female given name (also sometimes a male name).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An early, and now a poetic, name of Ireland.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an early name of Ireland that is now used in poetry
Sorry, no etymologies found.