from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the ideas of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
- n. A follower of Hegel's philosophy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to Hegelianism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Hegel or his system of philosophy; propounded by Hegel: as, the Hegelian theory of universal history. See Hegelianism.
- n. One who accepts the philosophical opinions of Hegel; a follower of Hegel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Hegel or his dialectic philosophy
- n. a follower of the thought of Hegel
Hegel + -ian (Wiktionary)