from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To give an Italian aspect to.
- intransitive v. To adopt Italian speech, manners, or customs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give something Italian characteristics
- v. To adopt an Italian way of life, or Italian manners
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To play the Italian; to speak Italian.
- intransitive v. To render Italian in any respect; to Italianate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To play the Italian; speak Italian.
- To render Italian; impart an Italian quality or character to.
- Also spelled Italianise.
Sorry, no etymologies found.