from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Greek Mythology One of the Pleiades, who hid her face in shame after marrying a mortal.
- n. One of the six stars in the Pleiades cluster, faintly visible to the unaided eye.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The youngest of the Pleiades, daughters of Atlas and Pleione.
- proper n. A daughter of Cypselus, king of Arcadia.
- proper n. The least bright star in the cluster in Taurus known as the Pleiades.
Sorry, no etymologies found.