from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Poland, the Poles, their language, or their culture.
- n. The Slavic language of the Poles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from or native to Poland, or relating to the Polish language.
- proper n. The language spoken in Poland.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Poland or its inhabitants.
Sorry, no etymologies found.