from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A maritime county in the west of England bordered by Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, the Severn estuary and the Bristol channel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as somersault.
- To turn a somersault or somerset.
- n. A saddle padded behind the thigh and elsewhere so as to afford a partial support for the leg of the rider.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a county in southwestern England on the Bristol Channel
- n. an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
Sorry, no etymologies found.