from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or characteristic of Vienna, Austria.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Vienna.
- n. The variety of German spoken in Vienna.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inhabitant or a resident of Vienna, and its suburbs.
- adj. connected with Vienna as in Viennese cuisine, Viennese culture, Viennese music etc
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Vienna, or the people of Vienna.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Vienna, the capital of the Austrian empire, situated on the Danube, or pertaining to its inhabitants.
- An inhabitant or inhabitants of Vienna.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Vienna or its inhabitants
From Vienna + -ese (Wiktionary)