from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being affable, friendly, or approachable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being affable; readiness to converse; courteousness in receiving others and in conversation; complaisant behavior.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being affable; readiness to converse or be addressed; civility in intercourse; ready condescension; benignity.
- n. Synonyms Sociability, approachableness, accessibility, urbanity, complaisance, suavity, comity, amenity, friendliness, openness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)
affable + -ity (Wiktionary)