from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to agriculture; connected with, or engaged in, tillage; as, the agricultural class; agricultural implements, wages, et cetera.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to agriculture; connected with, or engaged in, tillage
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, connected with, or engaged in agriculture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to rural matters
- adj. relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming
Sorry, no etymologies found.