from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing its own meaning or purpose.
- adj. Deriving meaning and purpose from within.
- adj. Not motivated by anything beyond itself, thematically self-contained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to autotelism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In esthetics, being an end in itself; existing or proceeding for its own sake: opposed to *heterotelic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or believing in autotelism
Sorry, no etymologies found.