from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or level of consciousness where sense data can be confirmed by an observer.
- n. The state or quality of being aware of something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. conscious knowledge.
- n. a state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being aware.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness
- n. having knowledge of
aware + -ness (Wiktionary)