from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of barbecue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- n. a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire; especially a whole animal carcass roasted on a spit
- v. cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- n. meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
Suggested by the common abbreviation BBQ. (Wiktionary)