from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no covering over the face.
- adj. Having no beard.
- adj. Without disguise; unconcealed.
- adj. Undisguisedly bold; brazen. See Synonyms at shameless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Undisguisedly offensive and bold; crude; coarse; brazen
- adj. Open, undisguised
- adj. Unbearded (not having a beard or other facial hair)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. With the face uncovered; not masked.
- adj. Without concealment; undisguised.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With the face uncovered; not masked.
- Undisguised: unreserved; without concealment; open: in a good or an indifferent sense.
- Undisguised or open, in a bad sense; hence, shameless; impudent; audacious: as, a barefaced falsehood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unrestrained by convention or propriety
- adj. with no effort to conceal
From bare + faced (Wiktionary)