from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not disconcerted or embarrassed; poised.
- adj. Not concealed or disguised; obvious: unabashed disgust.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not disconcerted or embarrassed.
- adj. That are not concealed or disguised, or not eliciting shame.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not abashed; not confused with shame or by modesty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not embarrassed
un- + abashed (Wiktionary)