from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not discouraged or disheartened; resolutely courageous. See Synonyms at brave.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing courage and resolution.
- adj. Not shaken, discouraged or disheartened.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not daunted; not subdued or depressed by fear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not daunted; not subdued or depressed by fear; bold; fearless; intrepid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unshaken in purpose
- adj. resolutely courageous
Sorry, no etymologies found.