from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Always able to supply more; inexhaustible: an unfailing source of good stories.
- adj. Constant; unflagging: unfailing loyalty.
- adj. Incapable of error; infallible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. inexhaustible
- adj. changeless
- adj. infallible
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not failing; not liable to fail; inexhaustible; certain; sure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not liable to fail; incapable of being exhausted: as, an unfailing spring; unfailing sources of supply.
- Not missing; always fulfilling a hope, promise, or want; not coming short; sure; certain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not liable to failure
- adj. always able to supply more
- adj. unceasing
Sorry, no etymologies found.